Thursday 27 September 2012

Sprained....

Hello! :D

It's the end of the week again! So fast >< Everyone's like, tuning down as classes are done for the week. Which means, movies and yum chas and window shopping! xD

This semester we have co-curriculum as a subject. Not entirely sure what we are going to learn but so far there's quite a lot of teaching concerning co-curriculum and physical education, its purpose, its aim and so on in the Malaysian education system. Those are in the theory classes. We have practical classes as well which consists us being involved in learning AND training in HANDBALL. Honestly I have never really heard about this ball called handball. I personally love netball and captain ball and in some ways, good in them. I've heard that handball can be kinda... aggressive. And last night's class didn't prove it wrong. *worried*

Last night be were brought through the basics. I loved the session because the instructor did taught us from the very basics, to feel the ball, to handle the ball, dribble on static ground then from slow to fast movement while dribbling the ball, defending the ball and protecting the ball. All introductory but I really felt that we were properly and quite thoroughly trained. Although he did push us more and we got quite tired, I quite liked it. Me glad me get to keep one of the balls so that me can train meself :D I know I need more training ><

Last night I really enjoyed it. Didn't really got hit by the ball except for spraining my left ring finger while attempting to catch the ball unprepared. Now it is a bit swollen, a bit dark redish on the inside of the joint nearer to the palm, stiffness in bending the finger and tender to touch around the joint. Other than that, soreness in leg muscles and even butt muscles... nothing but happy knowing I worked those muscles :)

Me likey sports :D Just need more training. Was a bit worried about the finger but will see if the symptom persist then will get treatment.

So, yaloh. Off to watch movie on me lappy! Gonna have to hunt for new movies soon!

No comments: