Monday 24 September 2012

Time passes by quickly lately. Seriously. We just feel it although science and logic tells us that time just passed by like normal, as usual just like how it went on thousands of years ago. But could there be another force that controls everything actually made time to move even faster now? This isn't Christian thinking or whatever force of attraction thing that I am specifying. There is nothing that said that time is moving faster now except perhaps us knowing that God is moving so much faster now. But it doesn't say that it will influence time to move faster too.

You know, sometimes my thoughts go so fast, even faster than I actually can catch up, pulling in factors and elements that has any effects or contribute to anything that I was thinking about that it actually gets pretty complicated and complex and at times... messy. Sometimes I wonder if my mind works like a computer, like Google, with the single click or the pressing of 'Enter' the whole list of search results that has connection that we are looking for just come into view in an instant. But sometimes my thoughts can get so complicated which is actually very taxing that I abandon the task of thinking and analyzing it all completely with a sigh or even literally shaking of my head as if to shake the thoughts out of my head. My friends whom were constantly around me noted that I have that signature thing that I do - suddenly breathing in and out deeply like a long sigh. I don't know if it was my unconscious act when I just needed a moment to settle myself or it is a health thing, something from my mild asthma condition. But, yes, sometimes it really is the usual act when things are just too complicated and I just needed a mental break.

Analytical? No doubt it. But I have been learning to not give too much thought to certain things and it has been working well. There's still more to learn.

Today that favourite lecturer sort of labelled me as "the smart/clever one." She said it in front of the whole class. I didn't deny it, didn't had time to react to it as she made some comments right after it, but yeah, God said I am clever, so I am clever. But of course I can't do everything.

Too much thoughts, sometimes I feel too centralize around myself. Asking God how to move from that but I wonder how because there are a lot of things on my platter, that goes on in life and happens around me and sometimes all I can do is just fall down to the feet of God and give it all to Him. Sometimes it is just too complicated, even some too overwhelming to be taking all onto myself. No wonder Jesus said take His yolk. You know, at this age where people will talk to you about prospects of the future partner, and thoughts of the next step to take after graduation, just two of that is complicated enough to cloud and mess up the mind.

Sigh. I feel like I have so many things to sort out, not only my FYP but also things about myself which so far I feel that no one is helping and no one is talking to me but leaving me to sort it out myself. It is rather stressful enough.

No comments: