Monday 11 June 2012

The return of the unpopular - Mr. Frown.

You know, I feel stress-less during today's exam. Although I was a bit worried about my 2nd question (I didn't do too well because I didn't memorize that part's minute details so I only had the main points but the elaboration was lousy and some got confused with one another) and kinda worried that I will not get full marks for this exam like last sem, the pressure kinda started building up when I got confirmation that I need to start on my proposal for my thesis. Or at least get the framework done and then get official permission papers signed so that I have official papers to show to schools that I have permission and approval to conduct my research. Sigh.

And I have 6 more papers to go. Sigh.

3 days gap, not enough because after that continuously from Friday until Sunday (Yes the whole weekend) I will have papers. Then Monday break then Tuesday continue again until Wednesday, break Thursday and final paper on Friday.

I don't understand how they organize this research/final-year-project/thesis thingy. And no one in the faculty seems to understand how heavy this semester's workload is AND this freakking proposal some more and DURING EXAMS some more.

6 more papers and 1 proposal.

So many thoughts and research needed to be done to complete that proposal. Cannot just simply come up with any part of it ><

Bye bye games and movies and movie series T.T

And thus Mr. Frown returned with Mr. Research. *rubs forehead* Mr. Frown, go away please. I don't want Mrs. Wrinkles to come so soon.

No comments: