Saturday 17 March 2012

Saturdays

Saturdays are days where I take things slow. I wake up when I wake up. Alarms are totally banned. And I watch movies and sermon videos and do whatever I want. Sometimes doing bits of assignments when I feel guilty wasting my time when my numerous on going assignments kept staring me in the face.

Last Saturday consisted of me going to the uni clinic. I think tomorrow I will too. Last week I had fever and stomach whatever diarrhoea. Went to main hospital in the middle of the night because the fever shot up and I was shivering so hard that for a moment I got kinda scared. But not really somehow. Tomorrow I have to check on my left eye. Both my eyes. But especially my left eye. My eyes have not been too well since the last time I wore that stupid colour contacts. That was two weeks ago, now three. Eyes been dry and somehow very easily irritated. I don't want an infection. Last night and now my left eye feels like there's something there, swollen in a way inside that it feels itchy. Agh. Oh and I have been feeling like, swaying a bit, my body. Like if I swayed my body a little to one side, I feel like I can just topple over. :\

So tomorrow morning I will be heading to the clinic. Again. Been busy. Going on and on like a robot. Assignments and presentations, done and come again, done and come again like it never ends. But still hanging on. More work to do and catch up this weekend. So much for my days of going out.

No comments: