I think I should just type it in here before I get distracted and the things I wanted to vent just disappear along with the intent to vent.
Just now, I overheard some colleagues talking about the colleague I was wondering where she'd gone. (I'll call her Ms Pretty) Apparently, she had gone to get a checkup because she isn't feeling too great, and the worrying thing is that she has chest pain.
Earlier, another colleague told me that Ms Pretty is very stressed. She seemed concerned. However, I am not concerned. For me, it has come to a point where if you are stressed, you should speak up or ask for help and be willing to take advice.
I get mad now because when I am stressed and was thinking of jumping off of the building, I try to hold it all together. I did not go and blabber things to Mr. Powerful and Sarcastic to cause him to form a biased view of others and I did not push all work to others. The only time I avoided and did not join in was when I got overwhelmed last year regarding the making of an exam paper where they were pointing knives at me and throwing daggers at me when they are in the same boat and they did not help but send me to be eaten up by wolves while painting an ugly picture of me to the authorities. Other than that, I did not push work away.
This is different. Ms Pretty can waltz into Mr. Powerful and Sarcastic's office to show a very weak and pitiful face, claiming she is overworked and too tired, and now she only has two classes to teach; she was put as the leader of the media team when others, like me and another colleague, were asked to pioneer the bulletin. Besides that, the many times she f** up, Mr Powerful and Sarcastic would just brush it aside while he dove into the haystack to find every little needle about me to bring hail into my life.
So, I am sorry but not sorry; I cannot be bothered. She posted about being all dolled up and pretty as a bridesmaid during the past two days. She was occupied. For me, you should have managed yourself and took care of yourself.
It's not like I hate her. No. I encouraged her to move on when she was giving up and panicking for her CICTL. She managed to finish it. I just don't see how I can help by being worried or being stressed up. It's also not that I am heartless. But, where were the people when I felt that I was at the bottom? Would anyone dared to step up and speak for me? I would do that for others but these people won't. And now I do not see any reason she should be stressed as her workload is already minimised and there isn't much that she is actually handling. Plus she won't get into trouble for anything. So, what's there to stress about?
No comments:
Post a Comment