Tuesday 27 February 2018

Grateful! :D

Currently I'm taking long distance learning, doing my masters. I think there are still people who thinks that it isn't true. But it is. ;) 

Many things that I am grateful for! 

Firstly is that although the second half of 2017 was quite chaotic, by God's grace I still achieved a 3.75 CGPA for my first semester of my Masters' programme!

Secondly is what I am experiencing now. I am grateful for the hard and difficult things that I went through in my past. God is good. In the hardest of places, a flower can bloom, heck, a tree can grow! Hahahha... I was searching for books in my library online and also searching for the work that I did during my degree years and boy am I grateful for such difficult time I had then! Why? Because I remembered some of the things I learnt from back them which I believe would make things easier for my masters studies right now! It was VERY difficult back then because I had group mates which were always absent and I explored and searched and learnt everything myself, poring through research books upon books and then get some guidance by the tutor. I remember those days really well because it was really hard. There were nights I was in my room alone with seven thick books opened and laid out all over the table, the bed and on my lap to refer to them while I did my academic write-up. 

Thirdly, I am grateful that I AM EXCITED!!!!! I am no longer dreading doing research and I am so excited that I feel like flying over to KL to hide in the library if there is opportunity! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Getting quite high now sitting in my office. xD I would probably be leaping about squealing if I am alone at home. Hahaha

God has been VERY GOOD. He has been speaking tenderly, teaching me, guiding me, convicting me and leading me in so many things. And so much grace in all that He is leading me to do! 

So, very grateful ;) God, you are so, so good. *gan dong*

No comments: