Wednesday 15 April 2015

Angelic Visitation? :O

Recently a sudden thought came to my mind about that one very special day I had when I was in university. Remember when I mentioned about that birthday I had when suddenly I met all the nicest people in just that one day? I was having quite a particularly emotional day with a swollen eye and some struggles with packing and mailing my stuff home and the whole shindig with my mom. It started off as an awful day but ended being such a happy day. Honestly, never in my life had I encountered such kindness from so many strangers within a day especially at somewhere like KL.

 

And the sudden thought that came to me was, did I met angels that day whose sole purpose was to just be there to cheer me up for that one particular day that I so needed? I've been to that area before and never have I encountered such kindness. I used to brush it off as me being overly emotional and with a swollen eye and all and people just pitied me and the slight kindness became such a big thing for that really dark me then but now when I started to read and know more about how angels operate, it came to me that I could have met multiple angels that day without even realizing it except that I had such joy at the end of the day! :D Such interesting-ness! xD 


Let the angels come and assist us!

No comments: