Tuesday 10 March 2015

Sigh. There's been some small talk about lesbianism here in this college and there are some students who are actively engaging in it and acknowledging it. And I have a batch of students who are actually new students. And there's this particular one that is in both my English class and my Communications class. She's always with another girl and they are like good friends accompanying each other to almost everywhere. Both of them all tall and their body built very similar, tall and slim and not curvy. One has shoulder length hair and ties her hair in a pony tail with an occasional bow and wears drop earrings. The other has a boy-cut hair, like those rocker girl look but she dresses in shirts and jeans all the time like a guy. 

Two of them are friends and I don't think there's anything going on between them but I suspected the boyish one has a lesbian tendency. What increased my suspicion is the weird way she look and talk whenever she talk to me and there was once she and her that friend were late for class and I addressed the issue with no raised voices nor any sarcasm but addressing it and later after class, she came to me personally to ask for forgiveness which I find weird because she didn't do anything basically. I don't think she came late or what. 

What confirmed my suspicion is when she posted two pictures on Wechat moments, one of her and another girl close together and another of a cake. I thought it was a birthday cake but I noticed that there are words at the cake base so I enlarged the picture to have a better look only to find her initials + the girls initials and saying how many days of anniversary together. 

Sigh. Nice people. Why? 

No comments: