Sunday 26 August 2012

OZ

It has been almost two weeks since I came back. Caught up with little things here and there and I completely forgot about my this post which I meant to post up much much earlier. Sorry about that. Anyways so here it is! I spent 3 weeks in Melbourne (which is kinda wayyyy too long) and pretty much went to all the places that I wanted to go AND reconnect with my relatives who were staying there. Loved Melbie. But I love home much more xD


Went up to Mt. Buller to experience snow! I wasn't totally fascinated by snow. Didn't go, "Ooooooh!" and high and jumping about playing with snow when I'm on top of the mountain. Haha. 


The part of the trip that me and my cousins enjoyed the most is the ride on the high chair. THAT was fun.
Especially that random dude whom we randomly waved suddenly gave a crazy wave at us which sent us in a large fit of laughter.


That building is my favourite so far. Hotel Windsor. It is a historical building, one of the oldest hotels. The interior and exterior are all really amazingly beautiful with the old lifts, old stairs, beautiful floor tiles and pretty interesting "powder room" which is actually the toilet. The pianist there played really beautifully that I felt like I didn't want to leave xD

Oh yeah, there's that garden opposite it which is called "Gordon Reserve" in memory of a Gordon guy. Something like he saved the poor children and educate them. Pretty noble guy.


This is the view from the side of Flinder's station. (Now I remember King's Station is in UK lol.) It was pretty rainy on certain days so it was at times painfully cold. 


Participated in an event - Melbourne Open House. That guy with the green scarf is the organizer. Pretty long-winded as the tour guide for that building. Too much details. Pretty funny thing that happened here was me, my bro and my cuz escaped the last part of the tour with a lift-full of other Australians because he was painfully long winded. The Aussies were like, "I'm sorry but he's just taking to much time. *chuckles*"
xD


Train station at Swanston street in the evening.


Dim Sim Buffet at Dragon Boat something in the city. Wonder how Dim Sum became Dim Sim in Aust.
$16.40 per person. Not too bad the food just was quite put off by some of the waitresses. Rude China Chinese working there.


And black swans! First time ever seeing black swans. Pretty curly feathers at the tail end. 

Overall, I did enjoyed myself there. I quite liked the cold except when it was a bit too much causing me to shake all over and laugh uncontrollably. LOL. Yes it happened. I loved the Victorian houses and buildings. Was going oooh and aaah over all old buildings. Loved the Sydney Stack in McD. Loved seeing cows and horses on the roadside. Really loved the country houses and beautiful trees and flowers. There were pretty awesome strangers, friendly ones that I met and there are some nasty ones as well. That's for now I guess. Enough postponing! :)

No comments: