Sunday 1 July 2012

Love

My heart has awakened
My heart yearns for Thee
As how the bride
Yearns to be close to Him

After I typed the post yesterday, it got me thinking. Even more so as I attend my course about intercession. I love love. God is love. Which means I love God and I yearn to be intimate with God. Not with beautiful words or flowers or gifts or anything but just personal, private time with Him.

I also got thinking, why do I love weddings so much? Why do we women love weddings so much? Because it is a representative of the beautiful celebration of the beautiful union of the Bride and the Groom and the covenant they make to be selfless and give wholely to the other and two becomes one.

Heaven and earth becomes one.

The Kingdom of God unites with the earth where the answer to our prayer is fulfilled, "Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

I love love. God is love.

I love God.

Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me—
A prayer to the God of my life.


Psalm 42:7-8

No comments: