Wednesday 6 June 2012

Cherry Coke

is just sitting next to my mouse starring at me. Hello. I shall drink you in the coming days when I am studying. And those little vampires just awakened from their slumber and trying to feast on my precious blood. *smack* You will not get me! Die!!!! *Psssssssssssssss*

It is 1:18 AM and I haven't packed for my flight tomorrow. Heading back to the west for finals and then returning again. I haven't started studying. Was kinda in denial and a frenzy of playing games lately. Can you imagine me playing that simple online RPG game for 7 hours straight?

But yeah, gonna be on the other side soon. But soon I will be back again. Not that long actually. This is just a fraction of what is to come which will be more awesome. Definitely looking forward to the actual hols!

Time to go back and do serious work.

Nothing much to pack. I didn't even buy any luggage. The whole lot is dumped here and does not need to be brought back. Perhaps will pack some dry food. Wohoho. We'll see.

Packing for a few minutes and off to bed!

*Off with her head!*

No comments: