Monday 7 May 2012

That Fleeting Moment

You know, acting can be really dangerous. The pretend can be mistaken into the real ESPECIALLY when getting really into the characters and the story. *sigh*

I am pretty distracted now because of the above. *sigh* Guard your heart well, Dory!

Well, I acted with a senior for a senior's video assignment as someone's girlfriend. It was awkward as I don't know how to act as one but then suddenly for a fleeting moment we had chemistry and it was suddenly so real that it shocked even myself. Even thinking about it today although it was just a moment makes me blush because it was like my first lovey dovey experience ><

*sigh*

*shy*

Okay, Dory, it was just acting, it is not real. It is just acting, it is not real. You don't even know the guy. AND YAY HE'S GONE! Mahahaha...

Time to do assignment, girl!

No comments: