Tuesday 8 May 2012

Flowing in Work! :D

It feels awesome to be productive, to be able to do my assignments. Not too challenging that it gets my spirit down and not too easy that it doesn't post any challenge. Research was going over and above my head but thanks to Google and the university library and all their resources, and most of all thank God for leading me to all those resources and helping my mind understand (with tons of supernatural tuition and wisdom from above!) I am able to do it!

I am flowing as I work! :D

Currently doing research. Final year project haven't got started. But, step by step. Tonight finish research method and lesson plan for Juju (our nickname for that lecturer. Nothing bad just shortened and "cutened") and then tomorrow something else. I have like, six to seven assignments on my list which I wish to complete this week. Finish early, can focus on other things better. I have to finish early as I am going back a little more than a week earlier. Gotta finish all before I go home! Not to think of the packing I have to do before I go back! So, yeah.

Flowing with God's anointing in my work. Pretty amazing. Wee~

No comments: