Monday 30 April 2012

Places I went three or two weeks ago :)

 Singapore!

 The awesome pool that is wayyyyy too overcrowded and restricted to hotel residents only.

 Awesome ice cream!

 Thanks Paulie for taking me there! 8D

 Malacca's famous chicken rice balls.
Personally I think the corner old shop has nicer chicken. This shop's very dry.
 Malacca river from one of the bridges. There's the red building..

Malacca river looking at the Casa Del Rio - House by the River. 

Jonker Walk with awesome stuff. 

 Malacca river again at the water mill. Beautiful view :)

The beautiful cat that looks almost like my old cat.
God, I miss it. 

 The Red houses at night. Nighttime is the best time to take photos because I get to take the beautiful old buildings without the tourists and tourists stalls blocking the view of the beautiful architecture.

The beautiful view from our simple hotel by the river. Not very expensive. Around RM100 per night for room for 3 persons. With air-con! 

The other side from our room window. I love the architecture. 

No comments: