Saturday 21 April 2012

Blogger company, do you know that I hate the new format? Why the need for change? Do you know that it is harder for lousy connections to load your dashboard and the compose page with your new format?

If you have changed whatever issues that causes the page to load super slow or not be able to load at all, I am fine. But if now, I will have a problem with you.

And why aren't you giving us a choice whether to change into the new or now? Why made it automatic and compulsory to all? I thought it will change in April but why suddenly I find my dashboard orange in the new format? I could do with a few more days to enjoy the old format before you force me to adapt to the new.

I am rather frustrated already. With a lot of things which I do not understand and a lot of things that are out of my control and a lot of things that might be in my control but I do not know.

No comments: