Monday 19 March 2012

What if I feel repelled by work? There's a mountain load of things I need to do, a large pile of assignments I need to do and so many things I need to read and two days for weekends are not enough for me to tune down, to rest, to have fun. I feel forever seized by the work I have to do. The work haunts me in one direction and I am running towards the other. I did do some. Tried to. Did two paragraphs, found two activities and there is three more to go. And from Friday evening until yesterday night 1am plus, I have been having Grey's Anatomy marathon. And I started watching it this evening, 4 episodes and now the 5th and it is already past midnight and I don't want to sleep. There's a test coming on Wednesday morn and I am not sure any more because they did not mention.

And I am kinda fed up with all that. Fed up with work. So, how? ><

No comments: