Tuesday 17 May 2016

Feminism. I haven't thoroughly researched about that but by the things people have been posting and spreading, it shows a high leaning onto the side of extreme defense for females in the expense of the male populace. Which is depicted in this picture attached (that I'm not sure where it will land in this post as I'm writing this via email).

I'm not sure how the men perceive this when they see it. I would be rather surprised if they agree to it although I might not, looking at how thing are right now in the society as depicted in the media. Thatpost is beginning to be a hype on social media which I find to be really sad.

I am a woman. I would not refrain from fighting for women for any injustice. But I will never belittle nor demoralize the men in the expense of defending and restoring the position of women in the society. Men and women are not equal. Men and women have their own roles in the family. Men and women contribute different things to the workplace. Men cannot live without women. Women cannot live without men. I will not go into the issue of homosexuality because this is NOT about that.

I'm sure there are many articles out there which agrees and supports what I'm saying, that Feminism has taken to an extreme where women are fighting for things not meant for them and they are fighting as if the world doesn't need men, as if it is shameful to need men. It just stems out of a place of bitterness and hatred from the injustice done in the past; it is just a crazy outburst of rage to revenge for whatever they are incapable of.

While some parts of the Western world still have people not recognizing female leaders and speakers, in our Eastern part of the world we see another dimension. Women hold positions of power, women have leadership positions. And now the extreme has occurred where wife's dominate and control husbands. Wives bully husbands. From he message of husbands having to love and care and protect their wives, there are many husbands who just becomes the machine that works and brings in the money and the wife becomes the president of the family managing everything, making all decisions and the husband has no say at all. Worst still is, when problems arise and the wives cannot handle it, they blame it all on the husbands. Crazy, right? This causes the men to become passive, withdrawn and no longer the leader,the warrior and the honourable men God created them to be. And I have a problem with that.

I am a strong, fierce and capable woman but I do not want a passive wimpy husband who can't make decisions, who can't fight for the family, who remains quiet with no opinions or whatsoever. I want a partner who is good what he is good at and I am good in what I am good at and together we make up for each of our weaknesses and be a power team which will do exploits.

So that post that is getting a hype now, I greatly despise because men should be honoured and respected as does women. And if we want to be loved, protected and respected, why should we not protect the dignity of our men?

No comments: