Monday 4 January 2016

I am happy. I am happy because it seems like I'm more at rest now as compared to before. The rest are up to what others see but I can finally say that I'm happy.

It does takes quite a bit of swallowing the bitter pills for pride and self protection. Tearing down those walls isn't exactly easy. But I'm forever grateful for those people who didn't give up on me and those who shove me in the right direction and gave me lots of opportunities to change for my own good.

And I thank you God for them and I thank you God for You because You never gave up on me and gave me hard and soft people who helped mold me to be better, to bring out more of the diamond that You placed within me.

More to come, more things to work out. Time to put all the learning to hard practice.

A new start for the new year. I'm forever grateful to the God of many generations, Abba, The One who fights for me, The One who loves me, The One who doesn't give up on me.

No comments: