Saturday 9 January 2016

Happy :)

I bought a mug today and I am very happy. Haha. Yeah it seems like it doesn't take much to make me happy. It's just the fulfilling of what I want that gets me happy even the smallest things. :D

There was once a friend in KL brought me out in the car and we just passed through KL town, around Lot 10 to Pasar Seni area and I was totally ecstatic. We didn't get down. We were just in the car and we just passed through town to get to somewhere. Haha. The reason is because I don't have a car in KL when I was studying there and when we go around town we would try to start our journey back to campus latest 6pm. And I normally try not to go to those areas especially at night because it does get dangerous out there. So I was happy to just to be there at night. 😁

So today, although I did bought some shirts that were nice and tad pricey, what I'm happiest about is getting a mug. It's because I have been wanting to get one to be called mine to be used at my second home :):):)

No comments: