Monday 5 November 2012

Today is one of the days when it feels... weird. I don't know. It's like there's just something not right and it just feels very unsettling and I don't understand why. >< Time to do some work, time to make some changes I think. It's always like that, that I come to a place of discomfort and I started moving and shifting and changing things around until the right things, right time fall in place or things work out or it feels fine again. Analytical people will ask, there must be a source to these discomforts. I used to think like that and I've learned not to ask so much especially when I've given thought and I couldn't locate the source so I just figured it must be the times and seasons that comes around. Thinking too much only confuse and cause discomfort so I just shrug and find ways to move and shift until it feels right again. 

Today its more about the friends I have around me in uni. Hate it when people randomly turn moody for no reason or for reasons they don't bother to disclose disrupting the usual things we used to do on normal days. It's like something wrong but they don't want to let you know and you are left in the dark like that. I don't think it's a big issue but it bothers me. Most of the time when these kind of things happen, I just switch to another mode where I stop caring and do my own stuff. Because it's like, since they don't bother to actually work things out but distance themselves and shut up, I might as well close them off and move on with my life. Seriously. Really hate it when it happens especially when they are being unreasonable and inconsiderately selfish. 

If I am the only one who is trying to work things out, I don't think it is worth bothering. Stupid. 

Time to realign my relationships. Time to realign my heart. 

No comments: