Monday 26 November 2012

beyond comprehension

At the moment, things are rather pissing here right now. Same thing. Crazy coursemates, so crazy I seriously wonder where they come from and if they ever have any bit of sense in them or not. Some things that are happening here right now does not make ANY SENSE AT ALL and it is like a kaziliion times ridonculous beyond anything I could imagine. 

And the best thing is - I did nothing.

It's like all of a sudden they are reacting, they are treating us bad, it's like in their minds there's a world much beyond any rational sense where imagination of me and another friend of mine are doing things to them. I seriously wonder if they are hallucinating. 

This is one of the times I wish I can quickly graduate and never meet them anymore in my life!

Complete selfishness and also craziness. 

No comments: