Friday 19 October 2012

Tired in the face from flu. Didn't do much but finished and passed up an assignment today. Missed a great meeting with the awesome crucial speaker from the US. Got really heated up for like 5 minutes because something is getting really out of hand among my course mates.

With the flu stuck in my face making me teary and stuff, as I get so angry I wanted to cry. You know they can be so selfish that they never notify the whole class about any changes in class. Any information concerning anything, any program that we need to attend, they won't even notify the rest of us. They don't have the decency to post it in our Facebook group, they don't even say anything. They make their own decisions to change class time and consult the lecturers and they never notify us concerning the change of time, nor the extra class that is being held unless it is being said loudly in front of the class by lecturers. It is more than two times that they did this now. It is seriously getting out of hand.

I think it is time I do something about it. Seriously, once I graduate, I will delete and block them from my Facebook.

No comments: