Wednesday 11 July 2012

BUCK UP!





Kinda interested in starting these!
But...

the voice of the guy in the video is so funny!!! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Okay shuddup D. Not nice to laugh at people.

ANYWAYS,
Gonna start exercising today! (It's today cos it is 1.40am already =.=)
AND should make myself tired so that I konk out early and wake up early.
Healthier maa...

But I'd like to focus on muscle building exercises rather than cardio! But cardio is good to train up lungs muscles and get the heart beating!

Some that I want to do are here :) Squats are hard on my knees tho :( 

The last 2 exercises I did besides the little push ups I did last night was playing ah seng with coursemates a month ago during picnic with lecturer and also carrying super heavy luggages back home =.= 

START EXERCISES and WORK ON FINISH WORK!
Haven't much progress on my proposal paper! GONNA CONTINUE FULL FORCE TOMORROW! 

No comments: