Friday 6 April 2012

It's rather maddening when group mates only give crap. By now they should be able to write proper instructions and type in proper sentences. We have done numerous lesson plans and now they are still giving crap. And these people are not those lousy people. But still now they give crap. I don't know what do they have in their brains.

I thought it was from that girl who gives total crap but I was so surprised that it came from these other two which SHOULD be MUCH BETTER!

No wonder that other lecturer didn't even want to look at her lesson plan that day.

Grrrr. Dahlah tak tau buat baik baik. Hari tu macam sangat pandai sendiri pergi buat tanpa melibatkan orang lain. Sekarang bagi crap. Grrrr.

The more I edit, the more disappointed I get. I feel that I cannot trust these people to do the work without letting me look and finalizing it. There were so many mistakes that I have to edit everything, even my contribution because they added crap into it. Some it looks like they copy paste and just simply do it without putting any care into it and they wanted to pass it up already. It was horrifying to realize all that. And I just realized that THERE WERE TWO ACTIVITIES MISSING! And they did not do according to what the lecturer told us to!

How can I not be angry? Frustrated? Annoyed?

=.=

No comments: