Sunday 4 March 2012

Shoey

Hello there! I am shoey!

I costed 50 bucks but I am pretty comfy.
I looked like a pixie shoe haha.
Me likey!

And I found out that my HTC Hero camera can be pretty awesome!

Anyways, I bought those shoes from Times Square today. Yes, it costs a freakking RM49.90 (yeah they are lying it actually is RM50 no matter whether they give me back my 10 cents or not). I wasn't that sure to buy it or not but I am kinda in desperate need for a pair of shoes that is comfortable, that looked decent to wear to class. This style is pretty decent. Casual smart, really comfy and it looks pretty steady. Really soft like skin. I pray that it does not fall apart for at least one and a half years. I am not going to buy anymore shoes now. ><

Pretty proud of myself not buying anything else that is not needed. *pats self on back* And....

I SERIOUSLY need to cut some pounds off this muffin ><

DORY, NO MORE JUNK FOOD, NO MORE SWEET DRINKS (except milo and 3 in one in mornings!) and no more side snacks at all!!!! AND SMALL DINNERS! ><

Horrendous to be starring at my myself in the full mirror in changing rooms when I can see how I really looked. And my pencil pants I bought for CNY, I just took it out to try it out with Shoey, I nearly can't button it up >< Oh my. It is a wake up call. NO MORE SOFT DRINKS DORY!

No comments: