Wednesday 28 March 2012

A Peek Into My World so Far

Some moments we get to snap photos at nice occasions. Somehow the camera focused on the wrong things >< But still pretty :)

Ma humbly phone. Gear for classes. Not much function really. Just stylo :P No games and can only when there's wifi. But me love zis phone. Solid solid phone.

This is how normal class days look. Presentations upon presentations.

This is the language lab where we snatch up computers that can online and facebook and do whatever while finishing out tasks of the day.

And zha kitties me and ma friends rescued from the longkang today! Absolute kitties! :D Now it's in the box in another block in ma college. My friend will be on the lookout for them :) One of them looks like my old cat. Cute cute cuteness overload xD

This week 2 lecturers away so we're a bit more free. Morning early classes all off so we can wake up later. But tomorrow is definitely a full day. Managed to finish my preparations for tomorrow and another assignment but the presentation for Thurs haven't done. Have to do it tomorrow night then when I come back from class at 9. So far so good. God has been gracious. God has been good :)

God bless the rest of this week and also next week. Then I'll be having a week of sem break! Can't wait. :)

No comments: