Monday 1 January 2018

Thankful for 2017

I thank God for 2017. Words cannot express how much I am thankful to God. 2017 has been quite an adventure where there were the lowest of lows and much pain but in the midst of it all there were gems of discovery of true friends, so much love from God Himself and from so much precious people that He has placed in my life. I have never felt so happy, so blessed and so very thankful to God.

I have witnessed God's hand move for me, for people that He love and I love. I have witnessed answered prayers that were so tangible that it leaves me dumbfounded so many times. I felt so much love, so much of God's heart that my heart almost felt like it is going to burst at the seams but He still tell me that He made my heart able to be extended so much more because of Him.

I have experienced crying out in desperation to God and then witnessing God moving personally in such a magnificent way more than once this year. I have experienced His provision, so much grace, so much redemption.

I saw Him fulfilling all that He promised me, putting things in place for me. And He sent so many people to bless me in ways beyond my expectation.

And for all that He has done, I am truly grateful to God and I cannot help but sing praises to Him. To more adventures with You, God!

No comments: